Quiet Zone Auto Care has been providing quality car care in Beaumont, TX since 1981, Quiet Zone Auto Care is a family-owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and maintenance services to the people of Beaumont, Nederland, Port Neches, Vidor, and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Quiet Zone employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
We do most types of car and light truck repair, including custom exhaust and catalytic converters. We feature Flowmaster and Magnaflow Mufflers and cat-back systems. Our professionals have over 50 years combined experience. If you need custom duals or any high performance exhaust system upgrades, drop in or call us today!
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current promotions and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Beaumont, Texas,
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare “Peace of Mind” Warranty, providing our customers with 24-months/24,000-miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at over 13,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Visit our National Warranty page or call us to learn more about NAPA’s “Peace of Mind” Warranty.